QR (Quick Response) Codes are two-dimensional barcodes with 100 times greater storage capacity than a regular barcode. Once scanned by a smartphone, the code unleashes all the information it contains.
The QR code is one of the most powerful marketing tools in the mobile marketplace. It is an excellent way to connect the offline and online worlds.
- Universal: Compatible with any smartphone the QR code can reach a very large audience.
- Flexible: QR codes are easily customizable in terms of design and can contain a very large array of content. They can be displayed both materially or online. The possibilities are endless.
- Cost efficient: Creating a QR code is, most of the time, quite simply… free.
- Trackable: Last but not least, the QR code can be used as a tool to collect precious information and to track the turn out of your campaigns.
- Engaging for the user: The QR code is a good way to grab the attention of your targeted users and engage with them. Furthermore, its convenience of use allows quick access to the stored information. Its very nature is engaging.